Shattik is a Solicitor working in the firm’s Corporate and Commercial team.
Shattik has gained significant experience across a broad range of matters including:
- sales and purchases of companies and trading businesses
- general commercial contracts
- company incorporations and corporate secretarial support and filings
- secured and unsecured lending (including Shariah-compliant financing) acting for borrowers and lenders
- GDPR and data protection issues.
Shattik is also well versed on real estate issues and transactions and in particular assists on corporate transactions involving property-owning SPVs.
Shattik joined Quastels and commenced his training contract in 2017. Prior to joining the firm, he worked for a commercial bank in the City of London where he gained an excellent insight into banking and real estate law and corporate governance. Shattik was admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales in 2019.