Ben, the head of the Private Client team, is a versatile and commercial-thinking Partner who brings to Quastels a broad range of experience in advising individuals, families and companies, both UK and international, on UK tax, trust and succession planning matters.
His expertise includes tax advice on:
- Real estate
- Shares (acquiring, owning and disposing company shares) and partnership
- Wills, trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Residence and domicile issues
- Lifetime tax planning
- Pre-arrival tax planning for international individuals and families
- Cryptocurrencies, NFTs and digital landscape
Ben is a member of the Law Society’s Tech London Advocates Blockchain Working Group.
Ben has a commercial and personal outlook in his approach to technical issues faced by individuals and families, seeking to find a sensitive balance between the human and financial considerations faced by many clients.