In an increasingly regulated environment with a complex web of data protection, privacy and cybersecurity laws, businesses need to manage their data and put in place compliant contracts and procedures to manage their risks – both reputational and financial.
We can help you navigate this difficult area, while helping you prepare for any changes on the horizon.
We frequently advise clients on data privacy and confidentiality, especially in relation to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
We act for businesses of all sizes, from major corporates to small owner managed businesses. We advise not only on the law but can provide commercial and strategic advice on your data protection and data privacy policies.
Our services include:
- preparing Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) and data protection policies
- preparing and advising on retention policies
- preparing privacy policies both for customers and for employees including privacy statements for online activities
- data security breach and response
- advising on subject access requests and handling requests, responses and complaints
- advising on the laws and regulations applicable to marketing
- requirements for the international transfer of data outside the EEA
Our expertise covers designing, drafting, reviewing and updating internal policies as well as third party contracts.
Get in touch
If you have an enquiry or would like to work with Quastels
you can phone us or use our online enquiry form to contact us.