- About cookies
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and transfer to us such as your technical data e.g. your IP address and your usage data e.g. how you navigate our website.
- Cookies are widely used in order to make websites and applications work, or work more efficiently, and to help them remember certain information about you, either for the duration of your visit (using a “session” cookie) or for repeat visits (using a “persistent” cookie).
- Cookies allow us to better understand how you interact with our website and to improve our supply of services.
- Types of cookies
- The only cookies we use are Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around this website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way this website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited this website, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Disabling or deleting cookies
- If you no longer want cookies to be stored on your device, you can withdraw your consent at any time by adjusting your browser settings, so that your browser refuses all cookies or the cookies from third parties. You can also delete the cookies that have already been placed on your device.
- If the cookies are disabled, this website will continue to work. However, some parts of this website might not work when cookies are disabled and you may not be able to access all or part of this website.
- How you manage your cookie settings, including deletion, may differ per browser. Please use the “Help” function in your browser.
- Contact details
Full name of legal entity: Quastels LLP
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This version was last updated on Tue 19 Oct 2021.