Relationships of the future will be increasingly governed by code and data.
For decades we have specialised in advising our clients on various asset classes and the relationships that govern them. As the world evolves so does the extent of our advice.
We are now fully engaged with our clients in working through their digital strategies whether involving blockchain technology, smart contracts or NFTs.
Legal advice is just one part of the story and in addition we work with an integrated team of non-legal specialists to assist our clients in the technical and strategic implementation of their intended outcomes.
We identify five primary areas of interest to achieve peace of mind for our clients in this space:
- Protection – pre-emptively protecting assets and brands in the digital world
- Enforcement – where your rights or interests are challenged, we will protect them
- Access – understanding how to find entry points and opportunities in this burgeoning marketplace
- Continuity – evaluating your current digital presence and understanding how to remain relevant and compliant, so that you can operate effectively by considering licensing and regulatory issues
- Enhancement – maximising and monetising brand value and assets in the digital world
Within these areas, our legal expertise covers:
- Smart contracts and licensing
- Brand protection and enforcement
- Compliance and data security
- Statutory regulation
- Tax for individuals and companies
- Jurisdictional issues
Get in touch
If you have an enquiry or would like to work with Quastels
you can phone us or use our online enquiry form to contact us.