Daniel represents both businesses and individuals and has a particular focus and interest in property-related disputes, which includes contractual matters, professional negligence actions, landlord and tenant and insolvency. Daniel is a member of the Property Litigation Association (an organisation for legal professionals specialised in all aspects of commercial, residential and agricultural property litigation) and also has a keen interest in sports regulation and litigation, working closely with Simon Grossobel, head of Quastels’ Sports Group.
His work highlights include:
- Acting on an urgent basis for a tenant whose lease had been forfeited. Securing a prompt return to the property and dealing with relief from forfeiture and LTA 1954 proceedings;
- Acting for landlords to obtain possession of their commercial and residential properties;
- Advising in respect of service charge disputes;
- Dilapidations claims;
- Leasehold enfranchisement claims;
- Landlord/tenant breach of covenant claims.
Daniel joined Quastels in 2018 and became a partner in 2023.