UK businesses planning to recruit talent from outside the UK. This permit is called a ‘Sponsorship Licence’ and can be ‘Skilled Worker’ for highly skilled long-term staff including company transfers, or ‘Temporary Worker’ for temporary workers including volunteers or interns.

Our Corporate Immigration team brings together lawyers from our immigration and employment practices. This way we can ensure that you are fully prepared to comply with the duties the Home Office places upon Skilled Worker and Temporary Worker Sponsors. Our approach is to seamlessly embed this complex legal process into your existing business operations and enable you to be confident in your status as a Skilled Worker and Temporary Worker Sponsor.

European nationals arriving in the UK after 31 December 2020 need to be sponsored under the immigration regime.

Please speak to us if you would like to know more.