Quastels is delighted to announce the appointment of Ben Rosen as a Partner specialising in private client and tax matters, with effect from the start of 2022.
Ben has joined Quastels having gained much of his experience at Charles Russell Speechlys and Linklaters.
For Quastels’ clients, it is an exciting time as his appointment complements the expertise and advice for which the firm is best known.
Ben is a versatile and commercial-thinking solicitor who brings to Quastels a broad range of experience in advising individuals, families and companies, both UK and international, on UK tax, trust and succession planning matters.
His expertise includes advising on:
- Tax on real estate;
- Tax on shares (acquiring, owning and disposing company shares) and partnership;
- Wills, trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Residence and domicile issues;
- Lifetime tax planning;
- Pre-arrival tax planning for international individuals and families; and
- Crypto, NFTs and the wider digital landscape.
Ben has a commercial and personal outlook in his approach to technical issues faced by individuals and families, seeking to find a sensitive balance between the human and financial considerations faced by many clients.
Please feel free to contact Ben at BRosen@quastels.com or 020 7908 2530.