From 14 December 2020 we shall have moved from our Wimpole Street home to our new offices at: Watson House 54 Baker Street London W1U 7BU.
All other contact details remain unchanged.
This move is just one part of our overall strategy for the development of our firm. The new offices will assist in enhancing the environment in which we operate and further upgrade the service we provide to clients.
Despite the troubled times in which the world finds itself, we continue to expand the practice where clients have found our particular skills to be of practical use in protecting them and delivering the service that they require.
To meet client demand we have expanded in the following areas:
- Dispute Resolution – enhancing our Landlord and Tenant specialisation;
- Corporate/Commercial – adding to our already formidable specialism in brands, acquisitions and retail;
- A new department dealing with compliance and regulatory matters for AML and KYC – with which so many businesses need now to comply;
- Commercial property and development – acting for developers in residential and commercial projects;
- Residential acquisitions – bringing in further languages – in particular Chinese, adding to our existing language capability, of Russian and German.
We look forward to showing you our new offices when we meet again.