UK companies increasingly seek out international talent to grow their business. For this, businesses require a Tier 2 Sponsorship License — a specific type of government permit that gives companies the right to employ non-EEA nationals.
The application process is based on the business demonstrating to the Home Office that it is ready to comply with a specific set of employment and immigration regulations.
We are delighted to present our end-to-end Tier 2 Sponsorship License solution that covers both Corporate/Employment and Immigration aspects of hiring foreign talent:
- Making an application for a Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence
- Preparing you for your Home Office assessment or audit
- Ensuring GDPR compliance within the recruitment process
- Using your license to hire non-EU talent- Ensuring that your HR processes are in compliance with the Home Office’s regulations
- Maintaining compliance with employment and immigration rules for hired non-EU staff