Whether you are an employer or employee, we can assist you with any immigration issues related to employing non-EU staff in the UK or working in the UK as a non-EU national.

If you are an employer and would like to obtain a Tier 2 Sponsorship License for your business in order to hire non-EU talent, please speak to one of our Corporate Immigration advisers.

If you are holding a Tier 2 Work Visa & have an immigration issue, please speak to our Work and Business Immigration Team.