Anastasija is a Solicitor specialising in Immigration and Human Rights.
Anastasija has substantive experience in advising clients on various aspects of UK Immigration Law and Policy on a wide range of Immigration matters which include, but are not limited to, the Points Based System (‘PBS’). She has vast experience in the following areas:
- Investors and Entrepreneurs (Innovators / Start Up) under the Points Based System – PBS – Tier 1;
- Sponsorship Licence applications and sponsored workers – PBS – Tier 2;
- Student visas – PBS – Tier 4;
- Family Reunion including Fiancé, Spouse/Civil Partner visas; visas for children / parents, both within and outside the Immigration Rules;
- EEA residence applications;
- Settlement, Citizenship, Naturalisation and British nationality matters;
- Unlawful detention, Asylum, and Humanitarian Protection matters;
- Challenging unlawful decisions of the Home Office/UK Border Agency including Appeals, Administrative Reviews and Judicial Reviews.
Anastasija has represented a wide variety of HNW, business, private and corporate clients from all over the world. She has also been involved in a number of high profile claims for judicial review, representing claimants in cases concerning administrative detention, injunctive relief against removal and various other challenges to the policies of the Secretary of State for the Home Department. Anastasija prides herself on her experience with the Home Office and ensuring that her clients are offered a high standard service that is tailored to achieving the best possible outcome and exceeding her client’s expectations.
Anastasija is fluent in English, Lithuanian and Russian languages.