What we do
Quastel Midgen provides a range of first-class immigration services for those seeking to enter or remain in the United Kingdom.
Immigration is a sensitive and ever changing area of the law. It requires contact updating and the professional handling your case to be aware of those changes to ensure that you can be advised properly on the success of your application.
Quastel Midgen pride itself on its exceptionally high percentage success rate for in country and outside the UK Visa applications.
Our experienced immigration lawyers specialize in the following applications:
- Tier 1 (Investor, Entrepreneur, General)
- Tier 2 (General, Intra Company Transfer)
- Tier 4 (General, Child)
- EEA Application
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Sponsorship Licence
- Spouse/Unmarried Partner
- Visitor Visa
We understand that our clients’ time is valuable. We will attend to all aspects of their applications to ensure that the process is as simple and efficient as possible.
Our work will include the following:
- Advising on applications process, the law and administration relevant to applications;
- Completing the relevant UK Visas and Immigration application forms on client’s behalf;
- Advising which documents should be submitted in support of applications;
- Liaising with financial institutions (if applicable);
- Preparing a covering letter in support of applications;
- Corresponding on our client’s behalf with UK Visas and Immigration or relevant British Embassy in connection with the progress of applications;
- Personal attendance with our client for police registration to ensure that the registration process will be completed as quickly as possible (if applicable).
Our team is international and include English, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Bengali, Gujurati, Punjabi, French and German speaking staff. We will be able to explain complex legal issues in your native language.
For latest immigration news from UK Visas and Immigration visit UKVI news and updates.